Be Part Of Our Growing Team
The Curve Cult Job Openings
Retail Operations Manager
- Min Diploma in Retail or equivalent
- Min 1 Year of experience managing retail operations
- Excellent Communication skills
- Experience in managing staff is preferred
- Excellent coaching, engagement and development of people skills
- Able to commit retail working hours
- Effective organizational skills and experience with retail operations and inventory management
- Well versed with developing and implementing retail solutions based on consumer data and trends.
- Solid understanding of financial management
- Experience in developing business plans for optimal use of resources and time.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the store
- Managing, updating and ensuring seamless delivery of The Curve Cult in store experience
- Responsible for store performance and inventory management: Sales, reduce costs and improve margins
- Monitor competitor activity and keep ahead of trends
- Develop and implement retail and inventory management strategies to optimize customer experience and increase our bottom lines
- Continuously improve, update and streamline SOPs to enhance efficacy
- Manage new store openings and closures
- Management of retail staff : rostering, appraisals
- Create team engagement programs to retain staffs
- Lead, train and motivate retail staff to meet targets
- Frequent liaison with the Online Business Manager, the Digital Media & Marketing Manager and the Product development team to ensure flow throughout the company.
- Initiate & closely work with fashion team during production of new designs and reordering best selling designs
- Ensure that the retail stores’ objectives and sales targets are achieved through efficient, effective and innovative leadership of the operations.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
To apply, please click on the link below and fill up the form